VIDIZMO is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner, recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for "Pre-Sales Engineer", Ideal candidate must be responsible for:Job Description:
As a Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) at VIDIZMO, you will be responsible for the technical interactions and relationships with customers and prospects, your role will be to under customer’s business needs and map to VIDIZMO solutions. Work closely with Sales, Marketing & Product engineering teams. In this pre-sales technical role, you will design and demonstrate VIDIZMO & Microsoft Cloud solutions to the customers. Job Responsibilities:
- Creating and deliver technical product and solution demonstrations, presentations, and network designs to our prospects/customers.
- Participating in technical pre-sales consultations/discussions and/or product capability assessments with potential customers & documenting customer requirements and & proposing a unified solution.
- Responding to technical solicitations such as RFIs/RFPs, creating and maintaining technical documents aimed towards relaying VIDIZMO solutions.
- Creating formal relationships with key decision-makers within channel partners, integrators and end-users organizations.
- Delivering product and solution training to channel partners, integrators and end-users.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of live and on-demand streaming video solutions, streaming video formats and other streaming video platform providers (competitors) such as QUMU, Kaltura, Panopto, VBRICK, Kontiki, etc.
- Develop understanding of unicast & multicast networks, streaming technologies, video content caching, streaming protocols such as RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, IIS, firewall configurations required to streaming video, video formats, encoding, variable bit rate, adaptive bit rate, video playback in browsers, Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 playback, VIDIZMO iOS & Android apps
- Ability to offer VIDIZMO pre and post-sales support
- Work directly on proof of concepts POC’s, pilots directly with channel partners, integrators and end-users.
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working directly with end-users on a wide range of networking applications.
- Responsible to meet a certain sales quota.
- Articulating competitive differentiators and value propositions at both technical and business levels.
- Microsoft certification in related technologies such as Exchange, Lync, Office365, etc.
- Working experience of Azure ARM deployment
- Worked with deploying, configuring and managing Azure PaaS resources
- Worked on implementing DR and Business Continuity plans in Cloud
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience is required
- Demonstrate proactivity & ownership
- Fluent in English communication, written & verbal