Currently, we are looking for "Product Analyst", Ideal candidate must be responsible for:
Product Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of tangible consumer benefits through the product or service of the business. In this Product Analyst role, you will design and demonstrate VIDIZMO & Microsoft Cloud solutions to the customers.
- Creating and delivering technical product and solution demonstrations, presentations, and network designs
- Analyze the requirements for the development along with Product engineers to perform feature-level analysis ensures the product design fits the needs of the users.
- Perform Installations & configuration to analyze and document it for users/clients.
- Responding to technical solicitations, creating and maintaining technical documents aimed towards relaying VIDIZMO solutions.
- Delivering product and solution training to channel partners, integrators and end-users.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of live and on-demand streaming video solutions, streaming video formats and other streaming video platform providers (competitors) such as QUMU, Kaltura, Panopto, VBRICK, Kontiki etc.
- Develop understanding of unicast & multicast networks, streaming technologies, video content caching , streaming protocols such as RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, IIS, firewall configurations required to streaming video, video formats, encoding , variable bit rate, adaptive bit rate , video playback in browsers , Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 playback, VIDIZMO iOS & Android apps
- Ability to offer VIDIZMO pre and post-sales support
- Work directly on proof of concepts, pilots directly with channel partners, integrators and end-users.
- Articulating competitive differentiators and value propositions at both technical and business levels.
- Microsoft certification in related technologies such as Exchange, Lync, Office365 etc.
- Working experience of Azure ARM deployment
- Worked with deploying, configuring and managing Azure PaaS resources
- Worked on implementing DR and Business Continuity plans in Cloud
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Min 1-3 years’ experience in Required Skills
- Demonstrate proactivity & ownership
- Fluent in English communication, written & verbal
- Authorized to Work Legally