VIDIZMO is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner, recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for "Product Engineer". Ideal candidate must be responsible for:
- Build enterprise-grade web-based applications using Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Azure Media Analytics, and Azure Media Services etc.
- Work on implementing artificial intelligence features such as facial analysis, speaker recognition, emotion detection, and sentimental analysis etc.
- Work on machine learning, big data, deep learning, automation, data analysis, and cloud infrastructure to perform Video analysis.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand industry and customer requirements and refine them into technical requirements.
- Developing secure software that meets industry standards such as ISO 27002 & ISO 10181 and complies with the occurring requirements of Fortune 500 companies.
- Perform unit and integration testing of developed modules and systems.
- Have an understanding of SCRUM development methodology and its rules and practices.
- Microsoft Certification(s) on Web Application, WCF Services, SQL Server or Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge on WCF, Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services
- Experience Designing API service for consumption by internal or external developers
- Experience working on Service Oriented Architecture and Software as a Service (SaaS) multi-tenant application
- Strong skills in developing an enterprise application
- Past experience of developing and maintaining Software Products
- Video streaming technologies for web
- Streaming protocols including RTMP, RTSP, HLS, Multicasting
- Streaming servers/technologies such as Wowza, Flash, Windows Media Server, FFmpeg server, Azure Media Services, cloud or local-based encoders/transcoders
- Computer vision technologies such as OpenCV, Azure Media Service, etc.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Video conferencing systems such as Polycom, Cisco, etc. and their protocols
- Working experience of Angular 2.0 framework
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 2 years and above experience with demonstrated proactivity & ownership
- Good English language verbal and writing communication skills
- Experience of working with geo-distributed teams in different time zones
- Authorized to work legally
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonus