VIDIZMO is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner, recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for "Web/Graphic Designer", Ideal candidate must be responsible for:
- Produce a wide variety of graphic materials or assist in creating artifacts that include graphics work, spanning from Brochures, Datasheets, Ads, direct mail, PowerPoint presentations, and other collateral materials
- Maintain and upgrade the company’s website and develop and assist in developing any artwork required
- Setup and brand Customer’s websites on company’s provided video portal system to match their corporate theme
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Work with the development team creating screen designs/mockups of new functionalities and leading UI/UX improvement in already built application
- Oversee and coordinate the entire print production process to final print including print specifications, cost, selection of appropriate production media and materials such as ink and paper, inspection of proofs for accuracy, and adherence to appropriate production standards
- Adhere to and maintain Marketing Department graphic standards and processes
- Exhibit knowledge of creative marketing, advertising and technology trends
- Participates in designing or production planning/brainstorming group sessions and meetings
- Communication with Team Members
- Should be able to take full ownership
- Creative designing skills for designing brochures, websites, email, and other marketing collateral
- Working experience with Web designing tools HTML5, CSS, bootstrap.
- Graphic designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw
- Have designed User Interface of the web or mobile applications
- Good understanding of modern UI principles both for print and electronic
- Working experience with WordPress or any other CMS
- Working experience with Responsive Sites
- Working experience with freshdesk and hub spot will be plus.
- BSc or Diploma in Web/graphic designing
- 6 months or more
- Good English language verbal, writing communication skills
- Experiencing working with the geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Authorized to Work Legally