We are looking for an experienced AngularJS and Angular developer with a focus on front end technologies. Ideal candidate must have excellent experience of Bootstrap, HTML/HTML5, CSS3. He must have a background of software development in C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL.
- Minimum of 2 year of AngularJS experience
- Minimum 1 year of Angular experience
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- English verbal and written communication skills for client interaction.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment of large scale projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Responsive designs/implementations
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience of ASP.Net MVC or .Net Core development
- Experience of at least one version control systems (SVN/Git/TFS)
- Have used project management tool like Jira, Mantis, Trello
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, code, debug, and unit test systems per requirements and design.
- Provide technical solutions as and when required support, re-factor and enhance an existing production system.
- Review, analyze requirements and develop estimates / task lists based on those requirements.