Softteams Pakistan Pvt Ltd is a registered company in Islamabad, Pakistan owned
by Softteams A/S Denmark. Softteams is an offshoot of Global Share (SMC-Pvt) Ltd,
formed in 2009. It has been providing Offshore Software Development solutions as
well as offshore resources to its esteemed European clients. Since the past 10
years, it is providing these services using leading edge technologies.
Softteams is looking for candidates to work with their client PERO Solutions.
PERO Solutions is a new Danish Tech company who will change the way we think
and handle disposable packaging, globally. PERO is an intelligent and patented
system, that makes circular usage of transport packaging possible - from web shop to end user and back.
PERO Solutions relies on excellent, professional and innovative employees who see
themselves being a part of an agile organisation taking PERO to the next level
towards a position as a global actor in providing sustainable solutions to secure life
standard for the next generation (consumers).
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written
applications or improving existing ones then you could be the person we are looking for.
- Identify and Report Bugs
- Install Databases and Apps
- Identify Quality Issues
- Analyse systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems
- Detail-oriented professionals with a high degree of programming skill and problem-solving abilities.
- Use programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages, such as VBScript and Java
- Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Use their problem-solving skills to find bugs and create fixes for them
- Test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, these professionals are highly detail oriented
- Communicate for effective collaboration with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Configuring Selenium Test Environment (STE) in order to set it up
- Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Automating the design of a framework
- Implementing it as per the structure of the project
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests