If you are open to learning new skills, make decisions based on metrics, challenge yourself on a variety of products and become more productive, then this role is for you.
This role requires that you are:
- Work on Django framework (Python) and SQL to build backend features
- Knowledgeable of code versioning tools like Git, Bitbucket etc.
- A skilled communicator with analytical and problem solving skills
- Work with modern JS web frameworks to build the frontend user experience.
- Work on build tooling and automated testing frameworks to assist your fellow developers.
- Review existing code and suggest improvements.
- Analyze code to find errors.
- Write human-readable and testable code.
- Document the code changes.
- Team collaboration to solve issues and bring in new features.
- Able to work without any supervision.
- 3 years web development experience, including Python (Django)
- 3 years experience with modern JS (Nodejs, Jquery etc)
- Excellent team communication and collaboration skills and ability to handle confidential information.
- Professional working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to be consistent, adhere to deadlines and work in an organized manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. Significant work experience in web development may be acceptable in lieu of formal degree.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Experience working with large or complex data sets and scalable systems
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Docker, AWS
- Annual leaves
- Official Tours
- Beautiful location
Must be Willing to relocate to Swat.