We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Android Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be working with a local and offshore team in UK on a product that requires constant innovation and new technologies upgrades on a frequent basis. The ideal candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in Android Development.
· Experience working with constraint layout UIs and share transitions.
· Excellent understanding of Live Data.
· Hands on experience of working with Android camera APIs and popular Chart APIs.
· Experience working with Google Firebase database and chat, Pusher APIs chat and push notifications.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Hands on experience with product flavors, versions plus deploying and updating effectively on Google play store.
· Ability to properly track and share your code using Git & Github.
· Multi-tasking with an ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
· Solid understanding of android architecture components, security concept and profiling to measure app’s performance.
· Good experience of consuming REST API and error handling.
· Good concept of how to better manage memory and CPU to keep the app size to a minimum.
Technologies (Must have):
Kotlin Development experience, Android SDK, UI Constraints, Java, REST API, Exception handling
Software Alliance is the company with many years experience in software development in Microsoft technologies, PHP, Open-source CMS systems such Joomla, Drupal, etc. Software Alliance specializes in the iPhone and IPAD development. Our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate reve ...Read More