We are looking for experienced and passionate WordPress Developer on urgent basis! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Responsibilities: • Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Add other responsibilities here that are relevant.. • WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools .
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
• Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project. Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Software Alliance is the company with many years experience in software development in Microsoft technologies, PHP, Open-source CMS systems such Joomla, Drupal, etc. Software Alliance specializes in the iPhone and IPAD development. Our service offerings are designed to help our clients generate reve ...Read More