A Trading Company is looking for "software programmer' for its Karachi location.
Skills & Requirements
A HIRING - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 3 years of software development experience using the .NET Framework.
Frameworks: .NET 3.5 and later, MVC a plus.
Programming Languages C#, T-SQL,VB.NET.
Database Platforms: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later.
- Experience designing and/or developing web services using WCF/Web API
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience dealing with legacy applications and transitioning legacy systems to current architecture standards a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of mission-critical applications, including new applications and enhancements to existing systems.
- Perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Leverage technology to provide solutions to business problems and streamline processes.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, including other developers and customers.
- Assist in preparing level of effort estimates for development projects.
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery of software development projects.
- Work with QA resources throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
- Provide production support as necessary