This Job Description describes the duties responsibilities of the SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
A tester’s job purpose is to find defects or bugs in software to improve its quality.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong software testing skills with a passion for software quality assurance
- Responsible for generating technical documents (Test Plan, Test Cases, Use Cases etc.)
- Responsible to create test plan and test cases
- Responsible to create, maintain, and enhance test automation scripts and programs
- Open defects as needed during manual or automated testing
- Create daily status reports for test case and defect metrics
- Responsible for task assignment, and team management
- Responsible for manual and automated software testing
- Responsible for planning, designing, and implementing testing strategies and automation infrastructure
- Performs and leads teams through all types of testing such as functional, regression, system, and interface tests, etc. to achieve project goals.