Candidate will be responsible for all marketing activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery to end clients.
· Present and promote company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made and managed.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and the team.
· Identify new prospects and contact these and other by assigning accounts to the team which he will help hire.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and contracts along with individual targets per team member in region development and growth.
· Develop and maintain localized marketing materials and current product knowledge for self and team members.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up for clients and team.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals along with team development and target reports.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity with appropriate company staff.
· Coordinate staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Develop and implement special activities to reduce stock.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
· Follow-up for collection of payment/ presentations and new business.
· Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
· Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
· Preferred MBA from a reputable university.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
· Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
· Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
To address the needs of energy starved people of Pakistan, Solar Tech Group enter into the field of providing renewal energy solutions in the form of solar energy to the residents of this country. Starting the operations in 2005, Solar Tech PVT Ltd. has covered a long distance in the field of solar ...Read More