Who we are?
Soloinsight Inc USA was founded on the driving principles of automation and security, to improve operational efficiencies. Since its incorporation in 2013, it has grown into a leading platform adopted by a wide variety of companies from mid-size, growth-oriented firms to Fortune 100.
What we do!
We are a Software company, our SaaS product CloudGate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials. CloudGate unites global identities from disparate Physical and logical access control systems.
About the Position!
We are seeking a Customer Success Executive to join our Customer Success Team in our Lahore Office.
The Customer Success Executive will be a part of the team that develops state-of-the-art solutions to complex problems. As a CSE you will ensure that customers are optimized and are scaling effortlessly through impactful engagements.
What will you do?
Job Role and Duties:
- Deliver a smooth end to end onboarding process by working with sales and product teams.
- Build and nurture strong Customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of the immediate needs and current programs
- Help the Customer accelerate through the customer lifecycle to realize the expected outcomes
- Provide customer insights based on solid understanding of the best methodologies for architecture, implementation, adoption & migrations
- Leads customer success motion from onboarding to business value realization (optimize)
- Post-sales orchestration of all company wide and Partner resources (People and assets like, webinars, workshops, etc.) to provide a unified path to Customer Success
- Organizing and conducting training for clients on the platform
- Client support queries including, address, input, result and usage queries
- Ability to manage several customers at different milestones in their lifecycle with Soloinsight.
- Appetite for teamwork and the ability to work within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience.
What are we looking for?
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers and impacting churn/contraction
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Computer science
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with technical products (hardware and or software)
- Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Knowledge of common Customer Experience solutions (including but not limited to PIAM, QA, etc)
- Ability to multitask without getting frazzled
Working Hours and Schedule:
- 40 plus hours per week - Must be willing to work overlapping hours as needed
- 5 days a week (Rotating)
What do we offer?
- Market-leading Salary and Allowances
- Ample Growth Opportunity
- Medical Insurance Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Outdoor Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund and EOBI
- Performance-based bonuses
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company Subsidized Vehicle Financing Plans
- Company Provided Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- In-house Gym
- Friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Company Sponsored Recreational Tours
- Earned Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment