Who we are?
Soloinsight Inc USA was founded on the driving principles of automation and security, to improve operational efficiencies. Since its incorporation in 2013, it has grown into a leading platform adopted by a wide variety of companies from mid-size, growth-oriented firms to Fortune 100.
What we do!
We are a Software company, our SaaS product CloudGate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials. CloudGate unites global identities from disparate Physical and logical access control systems.
About the Position!
We are looking for a Senior Manager Human Resource to Lead our HR Operations for our Lahore Office.
As the People Operations Manager you'll be a strategic adviser to leadership, a partner to other managers, and an ally to every person at Soloinsight. We are in hyper-growth mode and seek an experienced HR Leader with solid recruiting expertise with a growing entrepreneurial mindset.
What will you do?
Job Role and Duties:
- Manage human resources programs including compensation guidelines, career pathing, actionable employee satisfaction measurement and improvement program, HR reporting, leadership training programs, HRM system, employee handbooks
- Develop and audit HR practices for compliance.
- Create a solid recruiting funnel with special emphasis on the candidate experience and building our employer brand.
- Working with hiring managers, design JDs and ensure that Soloinsight is doing its utmost to create a diverse and inclusive team.
- Design and manage a performance review system that matches company values and business goals
- To be our company’s champion and torchbearer! Continuously identify and implement ways to improve the employee experience by engaging with our employees.
- Continuously work with managers and employees to improve work relations management skills and communications
- Improve and Manage our employee onboarding systems.
- Own and up-level the reporting of funnel metrics, leadership reporting, and enable the recruitment team to run a data-driven recruitment process
- Develop programs for performance management, retention, engagement, etc. That matches company values and business goals, by partnering with leaders and managers
- Become a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership for overall business HR needs, challenges, and goals
- Create an enjoyable and engaging work environment for remote and in-office employees
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and solve problems with appropriate partnership and guidance from Executive Leadership.
- Be an advocate for employees and partner with Leadership to support employee engagement and satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 -8 years of experience in similar role at software houses or tech companies.
- Experience in a start-up with a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading remote and onsite teams
- Strong HR functional expertise and proven track record of building high-quality programs in all core areas
- Innately kind, self-motivated, well organized, and an expert communicator
- Experience with on-prem and web based HRM Systems, recruitment tools and other HR-related technologies
- Experience creating, executing, and owning a variety of HR programs
- Strong confident nature and ability to interface with leaders
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree and/ or MBA in Human Resource
- Additional certifications in relevant field will be highly preferred. Specially CPLP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
Working Hours and Schedule:
- 40 plus hours per week - Must be willing to work overlapping hours as needed
- Monday to Friday
What do we offer?
- Salary and Allowances (300,000 to 500,000 - Negotiable based on experience, skills and interview performance)
- Ample growth opportunities
- Medical Insurance Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Outdoor Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund and EOBI
- Performance-based bonuses
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company Subsidized Vehicle Financing Plans
- Company Provided Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- In-house Gym
- Friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Company Sponsored Recreational Tours
- Earned Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment