Solotech Lab is seeking a Database Technical Support Engineer to join our team. As a Technical Support Engineer he will be working in team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of client service in a highly visible environment. While solid technical skills are must, Soft skills are also required in this highly interactive job.
• Provide Skype, email and phone based technical support to customers in US
• Handling escalated tickets from Level 2 technicians. Sometimes this will include the need for interfacing with customers directly to ensure their solution works moving forward. Should have strong understanding of MySQL commands for support or troubleshooting,
• Streamlining processes and procedures in a fast-paced work environment.
• Troubleshoot technical problems remotely using database IDE and web portal
• Provide a rapid response time to all technical support inquiries.
• Learn quickly and use your knowledge to solve problems efficiently.
• Can write shell scripts to automate common system tasks.
• Achieve customer satisfaction through fast, accurate replies and fixes to problems.
• Liaise with our development team to report and log bugs.
• Escalate unresolved issues as required; maintain ownership of issues through resolution.
• Spend couple of hours with the development team during regular working hours.
Must be comfortable working in night shift
Solotech Labs is a project of SoloInsight Inc, USA, provides technology solutions using an identification platform of integrated software and sensors to help customers manage critical resources – security, personnel, assets, and visitors – while maintaining compliance. Through 10 years of engagement ...Read More