The job responsibilities include but not limited to the following.
1) Perform system requirements analysis, development, testing and maintenance
2) Support and document business application and software functionality
3) Provide support in the development of implementation plans for change for the introduction of new functionality or services
4) Create/maintain database schemas
5) Configure Windows/Linux OS requirements
6) Maintain standards compliance
a) Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelors in Information Technology or in Computer Science with emphasis on Software Engineering from a reputable university.
b) Skills: Following skills set is required.
1) Strong technical skills in .Net Technologies, C#, MVC, SQL Server 2008 R2 /2014 or above, Oracle, MySQL, VSS/SVN, Rdlc and Crystal Reports.
2) Good command on DDL & DML
4) The ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
5) Understanding of corporate culture along with team leading skills
6) Highly motivated with an interest in solving problems
7) Able to do Software reengineering and reverse-engineering
8) Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
9) Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
c) Duration & Nature of Previous Experience:
a. Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment including at least 3 years of experience at banking / financial institution / software’s.