*WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMER***CAREFULLY READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION**The ideal candidate will focus on the implementation of company product including website, online store, android app and iOS app. Typically you will be paired with management and software engineers together as a team to build continuity, an established communication plan, repeatable and well understood processes that fit the collective abilities of the team members.
- You will be responsible for the entire implementation cycle.
- Collecting, organizing and preparing data for loading into the system being built.
- Designing and mapping integration interfaces between different platforms such as Wordpress, Android, IOS through RESTFul API structure and external systems such as Amazon, Video Streaming Servers, APIs of 3rd Party Cloud Servers etc.
- Strong project management skills, with at least 4 full years of experience leading software development projects in a workplace environment.
- Strong time management and task tracking skills.
- An analytical, thoughtful approach to problem solving.
- Must have software development professional experience as a software developer lead. Ideally, some of this time would have been with PHP/MySQL, Android, IOS.
- Analytical approach to debug, troubleshoot & refactor existing solutions.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Good understanding of SEO principles including ON Page and OFF Page SEO techniques.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional 'edge cases' outside of expected functionality workflow. Have the drive to become a expert in: - Unit testing - UI/UX Testing - Integration testing of APIs - Performance and scalability testing - Security Penetration Testing - Functional testing with automation tools
- Experience in administration of Self-Managed Web Hosting Servers (using Linux/Unix) is a big plus.