Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
2. Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
3. Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
4. Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
5. Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1. Proficiency with camera equipment.
2. Knowledge & skill on editing software such as Photoshop & Adobe Premier Pro.
3. Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
4. Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
5. Keeping Records & Electronic data backups properly.
6. Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
7. Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
SooperChef is Pakistan's largest digital food network which primarily focuses on producing the food videos content people fall in love with. Our instant recipe videos are the most popular vertical and millions of people watch them every week. We are connecting people via food!