Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback.
- Must have basic knowledge of Commodities that we Trade in.
- Must be aware of Major Consumers, Research/ Regulated institutions in Commodity Trading
- Must be updated on “The impact of International Events on the prices of the commodities that we Trade in.”
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Exceptional Negotiation skill & Convincing Power
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent stress manager
- Target Driven, must be focused on the results
- Self Starter with high Motivation
- Proactive Attitude
- Must be a good time manager
Skills Exceptional Communication Skills, Exceptional Negotiations Skills