1. Responsible for collection of proper payments from customers through cash/pay order.
2. Ensuring that no short or excess payment is accepted without supervisor’s approval
3. Responsible for validation of payment instrument such as payorder or cheque/ cash.
4. Issue receipts and refund any change to customers.
5. Ensure that all the applicable charges are collected as per invoice.
6. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change available. Count money at the beginning and ending of each shift prior hand over/ take over to/ from other cashier.
7. Reconcile the cash/POs with report & invoices by the end of shift
8. Deposit cash / POs to chief cashier along with report on daily basis by the end of shift9. Guiding and assisting queries of customer
10.Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
11. To ensure that customer get an unmatched experience, rather than being sent back and forth, to act as a bridge between customers and back office staff.
12. Providing training and assistance to new recruitments.
13. Adhere to Finance SOP’s.
14. To be responsible for any other task/ responsibilities as assigned by management.
South Asia Pakistan Terminals (SAPT) is one of the largest deep sea container terminals in the region of South Asia & Middle East, situated at the estuary of the Keamari Groyne basin providing the most convenient access to ultra large container ships entering Karachi. South Asia Pakistan Terminals i ...Read More