SOZIE | shop2gether is a Techstars Company with ~$1M in funding. We use machine learning algorithms to match shoppers with common preferences to shop together, creating peer-to-peer referred sales for our retail clients. We are on a mission to rapidly become the Uber of the $1.5 trillion apparel retail industry.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class app and web experience for our members. You will collaborate with the product manager and software engineers to tackle a wide range of challenges across a variety of platforms. We will count on you to deliver high-quality wireframes, comps, and annotations that support business goals and requirements. The right candidate would be a passionate creative, out-of-the-box problem solver with a commitment to doing high-quality work, a solid track record for designing beautiful customer facing products, and a strong interest in keeping abreast of industry trends, best practices, and technologies.
- Work with Product Managers and developers to conceptualize, execute, and design intuitive and functional experiences for mobile app and web
- Develop and maintain interactive wireframes, mockups, and specifications to support product definition and development
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet user requirements and achieve measurable business goals
- Perform usability testing and research customer feedback to understand user behavior
- Clearly articulate design choices and be open and eager to taking feedback
- Partner with developers to ensure product designs are implemented to specifications
- 2+ years of experience with user experience design
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing your capabilities
- Proficiency with design tools such as, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc
- Proficiency in designing across multiple devices
- A strong understanding of user-centered design, visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Ability to lead all aspects of the design process and deliver conceptual sketches, wireframes, and production-ready design comps
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate design decisions and process
We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
We like Cover Letters but they are optional. Apply ASAP and bring your A game.