The Role: Associate Client Support, Product Operations.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Work Shift: This is a night shift role. However, based on changing business requirements, you may be required to work in morning & evening shift.
Industry: We have opportunities available in the following industries:
- Technology, Media, and Telecommunication
- Investor Relations
The Team: The Product Operations team is responsible for providing client support on our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations & driving product usage and revenue. Being present in US, Philippines & Pakistan makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge, produce research and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Content & Industry Research etc).
The Impact: Being the nerve center, you will be the face of the organization for our clients. Your regular day would require you to answer client queries and being an advocate while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industries we cover. The top financial institutions in the world will ask you to figure out things they are unable to understand on their own.
What's in it for you?:
- Improve social skills while interacting with C-level industry leaders
- Develop comprehensive industry knowledge
- Learn technical expertise like User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, Financial modeling
- Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to the next role i.e Senior Analyst and more to act as a resource for the team, particularly mentoring your teammates in offices across the globe.
- Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums
- Make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Partner with product teams on timely and thorough testing of our products, with an eye toward the client experience
- Exercise independent discernment during UAT in developing test plans and evaluating results of testing
- Work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise, these include performing data pulls and providing editorial support
- Partner with clients to identify template opportunities and guide them through our template building process
- Provide research & analysis support to Senior Associate
What we're looking for?:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance and/or relevant work experience required
- Succinct communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong financial knowledge or knowledge of the global economy
- Proficient ability to navigate and use common computer programs