The Role: Associate, Enterprise Technical Support
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: We are responsible for providing 24/7 in-office product technical support for all our enterprise products.
Wondering what is In-office support? It includes monitoring and responding to email and phone queries to resolve issues with feeds, file format, API, first level data research and ad hoc project support.
The Impact: This is the first line of defense for all enterprise products. It involves monitoring product, validating, notifying clients, addressing client queries and raising improvements as per the procedure. By enthusiastically identifying issues with the product, the Associate will help provide excellent client experience.
What’s in it for you:
- It will provide you with an opportunity to speak to global clients and understand their issues. This will hone your partner management and interpersonal skills.
- You will get to liaise with different product teams, development teams, and Platform managers to fix client issues.
- You will be exposed to all of the enterprise products
- You are going to be responsible for monitoring enterprise products and escalating to different stakeholders as per the standard escalation procedures
- You will respond to client queries – including interacting, understanding their issues, providing necessary follow-up, and setting expectations appropriately
- You will dedicatedly monitor and notify clients of any delays, product improvements, or outages, or any performance issues on the platform.
- You will develop a keen understanding of our products, and provide good client experience by identifying issues before the client contacts us
- You will also be involved in researching and analyzing issues, determining corrective actions and coordinating and communicating with involved parties
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent English communication and analytical skills
- Positive attitude with qualities of a great teammate
- Problem-solving and thinking out of the box
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing requirements and procedures
- Ability to take ownership and execute tasks independently
- Willing to work in rotational shifts (any 5 days of the week)
- Having knowledge of SQL is an added advantage
- Understanding of financial services and debt markets and related Terminology will prove to be effective
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.