Note This is a permanent night shift (6PM-3AM) position
The Role: Identify and develop relationships with covered companies and other third party data providers, striving to uphold a high level of completeness in the data we manage.
The Impact: As a Content Analyst, you will speak to C-level executives and hold conversations to identify financial, corporate and non-public information on the covered industries. This information will be reflected in the our product offering
- Procure comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department.
- Coordinate with content teams for entry of data and follow-up questions.
- Build and maintain relationships with external contacts as a means to actively track information on the covered content sets.
- Keep up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Build industry knowledge where applicable.
- Improve measures for gathering data and identifies new collection methods related to the covered content sets.
- Review feedback involving their content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Trouble shoot problems, maintain on-line services support and deal with systems and project managers to implement enhancements
- Assist in resolving client questions as it relates to verifying information via company contacts and assist in audits on department data-sets in order to reduce errors
Qualification: Incumbent should have a minimum of a Bachelors degree and or relevant education Experience: Incumbent must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in telemarketing, telesales and/or customer service role Our Hiring Manager says: “I’m looking for the kind of person who has excellent communication skills, can work with a lot of attention-to-detail, has a positive work attitude and has had previous experience of working in telemarketing and calling”.