As a Data Researcher, Hierarchy Management, your main task would be to extract, scrutinize and standardize the essential data substantial to the Corporate Tree information, which is then provided to our clients in the form of a formulated end product for S&P Global.
This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
We are a truly global firm! With presence in Pakistan and India, you, along with your counterparts will be providing high quality, accurate, and timely content to our customers which is essential for their decision-making.
Cross Content teams are the operational backbone of our company and are pivotal to its success and transactions is one of the most meaningful data-sets across all domains.
The Career Opportunity:
Our company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Your main responsibility will be to collect essential intelligence and data tracked by the department of Hierarchy Management
- At a time, you will be scrutinizing and updating the data essential to our clients.
- Reviewing feedback on abstracts/tasks to minimize errors and help establish refined procedures and processes to improve accuracy falls under your job description as well.
- Keeping up-to-date in knowledge of content sets and building industry knowledge is vital for career growth
- Responding to queries and requests from various client departments to collect data in timely manner, updating maintaining and running reports to generate useful audits for your department and providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product improvements related to the covered data all falls under your responsibilities.
- Lastly, you shall be troubleshooting problems or issues and providing substantial feedback to co-workers and building.
- Also, handling relationships with contacts from other departments to actively track information on the covered content sets can take you far in this role
This is a rotational shift job. You should be flexible working in different shifts (morning & night).
What's going to make you stand out?
- Basic concept of Banking & Finance including regulatory authorities
- Good research and analytical skills
- Articulate and fluent communication
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Overall a positive work attitude
- Strong critical thinking and Problem solving skills
- Quick learner
- Strong and effective teammate
BBA & MBA Marketing/Finance, BS and MS Finance, ACCA and/or relevant experience required.
About S&P Global
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction. Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.