As a part of team you will need to translate non English documentation to English language with the help of different translation tools. In addition to that, you shall deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data set while taking into account the business unit's global interests and needs, both internally & externally. As a Data Researcher I, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing our internal formatting tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information. Hence you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries/Domains, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
What’s in it for you?
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamics that will allow you to
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards
- Enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry
- Apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
You shall be responsible for;
- Meeting all assigned benchmarks and goals with highest level of quality.
- Ensuring that adequate training is received for satisfactory delivery on process workflow (Ensure all the process and workflow related trainings are taken effectively)
- Understanding and have good working knowledge of work tools (Stay up to date with adequate understanding and knowledge of workflow tools)
- Staying abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- Delivering as per pre-defined team targets
- Adding/editing data as per process guidelines
- Fixing errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion
- Extracting and validate required information using search tools and internal data base
- Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers (peers), seniors & managers
- Participate in team activities and companywide events (Example: Award functions, Townhall, Etc)
- Demonstrating aptitude for learning new technologies
What we’re looking for:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications. Attention to detail and a focus on accuracy with regards to data entry is a must.
- Knowledge of Translation tools, conversion of PDF to Word/Excel and basic shortcuts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well versed with internet searching.
- Good keyboard/typing skills. Knowledge of keyboard shortcuts will be added advantage.
- Patience & Punctuality
- Certification in computer applications (preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, RPA and automation technologies will be an added advantage
The job requires you to be flexible to work in all three shifts I-e. Morning, evening and night.
MBA, BBA, BS, MS in any discipline with fresh to 2 years of experience.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.