The Role: Sales Support Specialist, Client Order Processing Support
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Shift: This is a permanent night-shift position (5.00 p.m to 2.00 a.m or 6.00 p.m to 3.00 a.m)
The Team: We are a group of high energy 11 global and 16 local team members, responsible for assisting relationship managers and other internal departments. We enjoy an interesting position within the organization, and are continuously growing as we integrate our operations with other departments to provide assistance to an ever-increasing list of individuals and departments.
The Impact: By assisting internal partners and existing customers, you will be driving revenue for existing book of business & building efficiency for the commercial organization.
What is in it for you:
• You get to have immense exposure to policy makers and collaborate with different internal partners across the global organization
• You will improve your attention to detail skills
• Here, we truly believe in cultivating an environment of continuous learning and growth. There will be available growth & development opportunities based on your ability to meet planned performance targets
• You are required to schedule SOU (state-of-union) calls between customers and the relationship managers/account managers
• You will build and price new sale and renewal opportunities in Salesforce
• You will craft contracts for new sale and renewal within our software; Salesforce
• Support internal partners to answer any inquiries/concerns with reference to the above activities
• Create gratis access cases for clients during price negotiations or contract renewal process
• Being a member of the renewal operations team, you will collaborate with departments like Transaction Processing for smooth invoice processing
What we are looking for:
• You should possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Marketing or Computer Sciences and or Economics.
• Strong comprehension, oral and written communication skills.
• You can present or discuss an analysis of the problem at hand and its possible solution(s) with partners of all levels
• You are diligent, have great work ethic and self-motivation
• Strong understanding of key financial and legal concepts & terminologies
• Deep understanding of and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Experience of working and reporting with Salesforce (or similar CRM tool) will be a huge plus
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive a ...Read More