- Continuous monitoring of Complaints & taking necessary action for different Eng. sections to resolve technical complaint’s within KPI as per SLA.
- Preparing RCA (route cause Analysis) & RFO (Reason of outage)
- Preparing daily performance report & escalation to higher Management.
- Maintain complete network documentation for fault localization and timely resolution.
- Supervise and support field teams and address onsite network faults and teams queries.
- Assist the regional manager to plan periodic preventive maintenance of the equipment and the fiber plant
- Oversee inventories and proper calibration of tools and test equipment assigned to the team.
- Assist the regional manager in acceptance testing and handover/takeover activity.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for legal and security issues and escalating to the head office if issues are not resolved in the agreed time frames
- Conduct planned activities
- Ensure update Network Diagrams, as-built drawings and fiber pair utilization schema
- Streamline operational SOPs/WLAs.
- Keep abreast of the O&M procedures covering Metro Fiber platforms and suggest ways for their improvement to the line management. Also guide and assist other team members in performing their tasks to enhance the overall team performance.
- Maintain the equipment spares inventory related to transmission equipment. Also ensure that a stock of critical spares/consumables is maintained at strategic locations.
- Periodic network operations report and fault trend analysis.