Do you want to change how the events are booked around the world with us? We at Spacesly provide real-time booking of venues for events like weddings, parties, corporate, etc.
We are hiring a CMO. In this role, you will be responsible for design and implement the company’s marketing plan, including PR, content marketing, communication, digital and events activities according to the market activation plan to increase brand awareness and drive traffic in line with brand and business objectives and budget allocated.
- Implement PR and Communication activities
- Work alongside media agencies to support the PR / Comms / Digital / Events Manager
- Contribute to building and maintaining relationships with journalists, PR agencies, influencers with the aim to grow PR coverage and keep the brand top of mind of our end-consumers.
- Contribute to building and maintaining relationships with partners, corporates, venues, etc.
- Setting and implementing the company’s marketing plan, including general advertising, branding, and promotional activities. Establish KPI’s and follow up.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution. Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Define and execute the content marketing strategy for the company
- Contribute to the building, creating and maintaining a high level of engagement as well as a follower base for social media platforms.
- Providing business with market research data to improve overall business performance. Identifying targeted market segments, including appropriate positioning strategies and market mix for each segment.
- Being one of the key drivers for business performance through the implementation of marketing initiatives in various channels.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with potential and existing clients through the use of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Being aligned with Spacesly values and mission.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role is a must.
- Experience working with social media platforms and digital marketing including strong affinity to big data (Digital Marketing), social ads, Google AdWords, mail marketing.
- Valuable experience in content marketing
- Advanced verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Life at Spacesly. We offer:
- The freedom to use your creative instinct and lead your own department
- A fun, fast-paced experience and responsibilities that will grow with the startup
- Ownership and the right to stock-options
- Opportunity to work on an independent, high-trust work environment