EPS Plant Manager
Well reputed group requires the services of a EPS Plant Manager for establishing fully automated, imported state of the art production facility of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Cement panels in Pakistan with following skills and qualities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Master's Degree in Project Management with Engineering Background
- Proven experience in setting-up similar manufacturing facility
- Complete understanding of the EPS Panel manufacturing process.
- Experience in Cement/Fiber Cement Boards industry is a must with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as plant manager.
- Adequate knowledge of business, project and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, KPI’s, resource allocation and human resources).
- Experience with the latest EPS Panel production technology Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of the building material industry, marketing, customers and quality products.
- Interested Candidates may send their updated CV’s at ********* on or before