Skills & Tools:
· Experience in Backend development using PHP or Node.JS
· Experience in Laravel or CodeIgniter would be a big plus
· Knowledge of developing MVC / HMVC web applications
· Knowledge of creating & consuming Restful APIs
· Database: SQL as well as NoSQL (MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB)
· Software Container: Docker, Google Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
· Software Versioning: BitBucket
· Issues tracking: Jira
· Knowledge of developing code in a microservice architecture would be a big plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
· You will be part of the Product Development team. Your main goals will include productizing existing bespoke software as well as participate in the product life-cycle of newly conceived products.
· You will develop new features & functionality under the guidance of more senior team members
· You need to be a motivated and talented individual with experience in working as a team as well as collaborate with intra-department teams.
· You will build understanding of local development environments and integration of varying components.
· You will need a strong understanding of build processes/automation.
· You will also be required to assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance of various products working in production for various clients