We are looking for an Experienced Engineer to join our Team as Sales & Deployment Engineer. We hire the most passionate, creative and expressive individuals who posses intelligence as well as the activism required to achieve success.
As a Sales & Deployment Engineer, you will be required to perform the following tasks.
- To generate and analyse quality leads
- Perform Surveys & Need Assessment and execute the complete sales cycle
- Design Solutions for customers based on their needs
- Develop and Execute Sales/Marketing Proposals, Presentations & Technical Demonstrations
- Build good relationships with potential and existing Clients
- Work with the Team to achieve performance targets
- Oversee projects & manage deployment team to completion of project
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Providing management with market feedback.
Work Experience & Technical Skills required for the Sales & Deployment Engineer Designation :-
- A minimum 2 years experience in Hardware/ICT sales and/or deployment of which a minimum of 1 years’ experience must be in the Security Systems field including but not limited to IP CCTV, Access Control Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Multi-Screen Video Wall systems and related sectors.
- Strong network & contacts in the ICT/Security Systems market with prospective clients and decision-makers
- Must have hands-on experience of working on the major security equipment brands (AXIS, Pelco, Dahua, Hikvision, Suprema, Uniview, ZKteco, Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) etc.)
- Solid understand of IP Networks & hands-on experience of Network design, deployment, configuration and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of Electrical Systems including Uninterruptible Power System (UPS), Surge Protection & Electrical Distribution systems
- Basic Knowledge of Fiber Optics Systems, Solar Power Solutions & Wireless Communication systems
General Skills and Qualities we look for in candidates for the Sales & Deployment Engineer Designation :-
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- Good business sense and knowledge of markets
- A very Positive Attitude
- To be self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people
- To be an effective leader
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential, secret & proprietary information
- A smart appearance and professional conduct
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people.