Support the Engineering Manager to the overall of Civil & Structural Engineering design activities on Projects of Refinery Units such as Crude Distillation Unit, Vacuum Distillation Unit, Naphtha Hydrotreating Units, Isomerization and Reforming units and Gas Treatment ;
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analysis and design of Structures
· Checking drawing
· Client coordination
· Coordination with other disciplines
· Getting the required inputs from respective disciplines for designing the structures /foundations.
· Preparing engineering calculations.
· Giving the inputs to designers for them to prepare the drawing.
· Preparing a design that is most suitable for the intended purpose and that suits to the functional requirement of other disciplines.
· Achieving speed, quality during design phase and giving an economical, practically feasible design as per the local requirement where the project is intended.
· Understanding client design requirement for the project and give a product to the satisfaction of client and deliver it within the time estimated/scheduled as agreed with the client.
· Getting the drawings prepared for construction and Mentoring/guiding the designer team wherever they need any assistance for a better quality product.
· Ensuring all engineering quality procedures lined by the company are met.
· Interaction with clients and site visits to understand the project better.
· To lead the designer team and taking ownership of the job given.
· Preferred Education and Relevant Experience/Training:
· Degree in CIVIL Engineering
· Minimum 10 years' Experience in C&S Design out of which five years in similar function in reputed oil and gas or related companies
· Technical Knowledge and Skills
· Relevant knowledge of international codes
· Proficiency in the following design softwares,
· Engineering design software-staad Pro.
· Microsoft suite of tools.
· Navis worx-reviewing software.
· Mathcad-for presenting engineering calculation.
Specialty Process Equipment Corporation, with its head office at Houston, Texas, USA, is a well established company that is in the business for the last many Decades. We offer services ranging from the supply of standalone equipment to setting up an oil and gas production and processing facility ...
Specialty Process Equipment Corporation, with its head office at Houston, Texas, USA, is a well established company that is in the business for the last many Decades. We offer services ranging from the supply of standalone equipment to setting up an oil and gas production and processing facility ...Read More