The leading company of Lubricants in Pakistan Speed Master Petroleum (SMP) requires an accountant to performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules. Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects. The Accountant to work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action Responsibilities
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/annual receivable statements, debtors report and other reports for Management
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, and prepare periodic reports
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances
- Compile and sort documents, release and post invoices and credit and debit memos
- Work with sales personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
- Reconcile bank statements
· Tax returns taxation dealing with government or reclaim of tax from government etc.
· 2- 5 years of technical experience (EXCEL, QUICKBOOK, SAB ETC)
· Strong technical accounting skills
· Master's Degree in Accounting, (BBA FINANCE, ACCA, M.com, ACMA)
· Prior experience in public or corporate accounting
· Previously work in lubricant company