· Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
· Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
· Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
· Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
· Functional and Integration testing of application.
· Recording and tracking defects through defect reporting tool.
· Daily status reporting to PL.
· Write traceability matrix to reflect test coverage.
· Work in onsite/offshore development model.
· Hands On Experience in Manual testing an understanding of Best Practices and principals of testing.
· Fair Knowledge in Automation.
· Knowledge of Risk Based Testing methodology.
· Experience preparing QA Testing Strategies and Plans and Metrics Reporting.
· Should be able to understand requirements and write test plans and test cases and setting up the test environments.
· Solid knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
· Experience in testing Web-based applications.
· Experience in testing of back ends, xml and file systems.
· Knowledge of LINUX commands
pOur Identity We hire only the best technical staff members to fulfill our customers’ IT needs. We know the importance of understanding your business as well as your technology. In addition to our software expertise, we also provide our clients with highly effective, seasoned project managers to ens ...Read More