An exciting opportunity has arisen within the EMEA Developing Markets Division for a field based Regional Sales Engineer stationed in Karachi, Pakistan. The Regional Sales Engineer will be responsible for identifying, driving and delivering sales and profit growth, through all channels, utilising Group resources to best effect, and implementing solution selling.
Spirax Sarco is the world leader in Steam and Thermal Energy solutions. With over 5,000 employees operating in more than 40 countries, Spirax Sarco is one of the fastest growing British multinational engineering groups. Serving a wide range of industries including Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals and Oil & Gas amongst others, we help our customers improve their plant performance, comply with legislation, and meet environmental goals.
What are my responsibilities?
- Customer Management: Proactively manage and develop the customer database to achieve customer delight through sales calls, solution selling and exemplary service.
- Market Development: Deliver sustainable profitable growth by identifying and satisfying customer needs and managing and exceeding customer expectations. Provide strategic input to business development plans.
- Engineering and Solutions Support: Utilise industry best practices and expertise to design sound engineering solutions which help customers improve their process productivity and realise energy savings and sustainability targets.
- Leadership and Communication: Assume the leadership of our local operations, and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Planning of Resources: To optimise the visits schedule in order to maximise customer contact time. Capture customer and visits information on CRM system. Generate reports and forecasts.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Recognised engineering qualification (including but not limited to Mechanical, Process, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation etc.) and extensive past experience in technical sales within similar industry.
- Self-starter, target driven, enthusiastic to ‘get things done’.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
What are the benefits?
- A dynamic global community with great opportunities for career development.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Comprehensive training and coaching for personal development.
- Company car, IT equipment, and mobile phone.