We are looking for the iPhone Developer, a seasoned development resource with extensive experience in iPad and iPhone development. The Developer should have knowledge of the latest SDK and insight into the 4.0 version. An iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Very preferably using Objective-C and having build applications for iPhone or iPad Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements.
- Ability to communicate designs Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment. Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams.
- Familiar with and experience employing common UI Design Patterns for constrained mobile devices - resulting in smart, simple software.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency