We are looking for a bright and capable System Administrator to join our team of IT professionals. This will be a stirring opportunity to showcase and develop your knowledge and expertise with a wide variety of technologies and products. A strong candidate for this role must have good communication skills and must be able to work in a team environment. An ideal candidate should have an expert level of Linux OS environment and Systems Administration.
Systems Administrator Role
· Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
· Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities
· Enable faster and smarter business processes
· Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
· Coordinate with internal and external teams to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
· Responsible for designing, implementing, securing, maintaining and configuring reliable computer systems and network servers for its test, development and production environment
· Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
· To identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the system, and to work in close coordination with the product development team and recommend the solutions for the issues
The company was founded in January 2009 by former people from the industry of sports data. With offices in Dubai, Valletta, Copenhagen, Lahore and Geneva. Head office in Valletta and main sales office in Copenhagen. SportCC is committed to establishing and positioning itself as a worldwide leader.