We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will be analyzing, designing, and building new systems and enhancements to existing systems. You should possess a desire to learn and work with unique, highly complex, online transactional systems, not run-of-the-mill database backed CRUD systems. To succeed in our forward looking, agile business, you should have the following skills:
· Architectural development patterns
· Object-orientated principles, e.g. SOLID
· Knowledge of at least one of ASP.NET MVC, Entity framework/nHibernate, or WCF/WebAPI is required
· Web design principles, and architecture
· Agile methods and processes, e.g. SCRUM
· Understanding of security implications for public facing websites
· Application performance tuning
As a senior developer, we would expect you to contribute to our continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack. Overall we look for people, who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom development is a passion, who is not scared to look under the covers of a framework to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. As a business we love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organization.
The company was founded in January 2009 by former people from the industry of sports data. With offices in Dubai, Valletta, Copenhagen, Lahore and Geneva. Head office in Valletta and main sales office in Copenhagen. SportCC is committed to establishing and positioning itself as a worldwide leader.