We are looking for experienced .Net Developer to join our team of Development Experts. He will be working closely with a team of developers and key business staff on the development and maturity of new and existing systems.
• .Net 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 , SQL Server 2005, 2008,2012
• ASP.NET / C# , Silver Light, WCF, WPF, Java Script, Web Service
• Oracle/ SQL Sever
• PL / SQL, SSIS and SSRS
• Design Pattern (MVC, MVP)
• Should be able to handle complex coding independently.
• 3 - 4 years of software development experience using C# .Net with strong previous experience in development using ASP.Net and C#.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Hands-on experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs using Web APIs and/or SOAP based web services using WCF.
• Strong experience of working with either MS SQL Server or Oracle with excellent SQL query writing and performance optimization skills.
• Good experience of Web Front-End development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• BS/MS in computer science or a related field
The company was founded in January 2009 by former people from the industry of sports data. With offices in Dubai, Valletta, Copenhagen, Lahore and Geneva. Head office in Valletta and main sales office in Copenhagen. SportCC is committed to establishing and positioning itself as a worldwide leader.