• Execute and Monitor FB and Google performance marketing. Run conversion ads, maintain CPA and ROAS.
• Monitoring eCommerce KPIs and implementing effective strategies to improve web sales.
• Acquire insight on online marketing trends for future digital strategies, campaigns and social media.
• You'll work across all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
• Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email,and SMS.
• You will support the production of marketing materials, such as digital brochures, creative assets for advertising or other marketing materials for use in student recruitment
• You’ll liaise regularly with key internal partners and external stakeholders