* Find Leads internationally using various channels, especially LinkedIn.
* Contact the leads by Phone, Email, Physical Meetings, and set up 15-minute meetings.
* Close the sales with potential customers.
* Meet revenue goals.
* Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education within the digital marketing industry.
* Self-motivated, self-confident and able to work independently
* Upbeat and positive demeanor
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Excellent time management and organization skills
* Flexible with and able to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
* Excellent listening skills: able to listen to customers to understand their needs
* Excellent relationship-building skills: both in-person and over the phone, plus understand the importance of building internal and external networks to increase personal effectiveness
* Deliver high quality work results on time
* Commit to continuous self-development
* PC literacy is necessary including MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
* Presentation Skills
* Prospecting Skills
* Closing Skills
* Negotiation Skills
* Effectively use software to maintain and plan sales pipeline
* 2 plus years of solid business-to-business sales experience with proven results
* Digital Marketing sales experience highly preferred
* Experience in Selling to C-level executives preferred
* Computer science background is a huge plus
p• Headhunting. • Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally for all level of positions. • Recruitment tools (LinkedIn, HR Forums, and Job Boards etc.) • Executing pre-screening and/or phone/face to face interviews. • Providing support in assessment proce ...Read More