As a Sr. WordPress Developer you will be responsible for managing a team of Frontend and Backend Developers to deliver successfully completed projects with high-end requirements within WordPress Themes, Plugins and custom projects. In this dynamic role, You will be working on issues your team is facing during design or development, quality assurance, and project planning from start to end. You may need to work in development as well.
- Collaborate with WordPress development talent to provide custom solutions for our all clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards especially with new Gutenberg Blocks Development.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication with quality assurance.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation for all our WordPress Projects.
Must Haves Working proficiency in
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- Object-oriented programming
- Git version control system.
- Wordpress Backend Extensive Development Experience.
Good to Have Some experience in
- BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Rest API, Membrium, LMS and Infusionsoft.
- WordPress Custom Blocks
- Any JS framework e.g. Vue, React, jQuery
- Experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs