A leading online medical and dental equipment company is looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives.
The roles and responsibilities may include but shall not be limited to,
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders or obtain details of complaints.
- Answer all queries being received on live chat or social media and try to get maximum confidence of customer.
- Coordinate with all relevant departments for customer's queries, complaints and orders.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to concerned department as per urgency of issue.
- Excellent written English skills and communication.
- Prior experience in the customer care industry related to dentistry or dental clinic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Patience & Customer centric attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
Note : Preference shall be given to candidates that have prior experience related to medical / dental equipment / hospital or Clinics!