Roles & responsibilities:
Manages company social media channels, including Face book, LinkedIn, Twitter Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Word Press, Sprinkler, etc.).
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Conducts continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
- Monitors and contributes to social media strategy.