We are looking for a Software/SaaS Sales Consultant to join our Business Development Team.
This is your chance to demonstrate the product and the value of next-generation LMS solution/Saas Model.
It involves pre-sales discovery meetings, you will analyze an organization's current LMS needs; In this highly visible key sales role, your duties include finding and closing new accounts.
A Hunter sales mentality is critical, but you are expected to build and develop the new accounts you bring in.
The ideal candidate is comfortable delivering software presentation and demos.
You should want, above all, to sell with your superior presentation and communications skills.
· Deliver product presentations and demonstrations to prospects and customers
· Lead discovery of customers’ needs to better tailor the demonstration
· Prepare custom demo models for more complex requirements
· Position and sell the value of the LMS platform
· Find and develop new leads within your geographic target area
· Develop incoming leads and referrals through the full cycle of the sales process
· Stay up-to-date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress for areas of product responsibility
· Continuous learning and grow your knowledge of the product
· Prepare proposals and quotations
· Maintain key relationships post-sales
You should have:
· Upto 1 year software or services sales experience
· 4-year college/University Degree Required
· Degree in Marketing/ IT/ BSIT preferred
· Experience with SaaS, Cloud or preferred
· Presentation, communication, influencing and interfacing with and selling to the C-Level
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team player
· Proven ability to develop executive-level messaging / demonstrations for maximum impact
· Self-motivated and able to work with a distributed team
· Ability to think and react quickly
Compensation will commensurate qualification and experience.