Summary:The Dye Casting Manager is responsible for ensuring that the manufacturers adhere to the quality standards of the products and are familiar with the production processes to be used.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all products are produced according to the required standards and that the
- manufacturers are familiarized with new production processes for more efficient and controlled
- production of the goods.
Key Result Areas:
- Coordinate with the sourcing team and perform mid production quality checks at the vendors.
- Follow up with the vendors for the production process and ensure timely deliveries of products.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturers for new ranges.
- Provide insight into production process to keep the product’s quality at the desired level.
- Ensure that the manufacturer is up to date with the process to produce the required items.