Looking for Business Analyst who has relevant experience. Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Self-starter and well organized
- Develop in a fast-paced environment
- Show superior leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment, and information.
- Keeping all stakeholders in sync with proper reporting capabilities
- Manage projects/workstreams/components.
- Works with product or engineering teams.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process
- Handle traditional project management duties including scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and partners, budget oversight and risk/issue management.
- Author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
- Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software.
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team.
- Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- 6 months -1 years of experience as Scrum Master, CSM, Azure DevOps, MS Office tools, Excel it would be plus.
- Motivated, Easy Going, Likes to Have Fun, Positive, enjoys a Challenge, Wants to Work With All New Technologies and Capabilities - Omni Channel capabilities for customers,
- Passionate about building great customer experiences
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
Self-starter and well organized, coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment, and information., Coach team to perform all tasks according to scrum processes.