· Planning, design, documentation, and implementation of desktop PCs, servers, network equipment, and Oracle software applications
· Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for all server backups
· Essential hardware support for the laptops, desktop personal computers, the printers and for monitors in the company
· Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs
· Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase
· Provide level-2 support for on-site and/or remote technical issues
· Creates and maintain good technical documentation
· Assists Network Administrator in network design and capacity planning
· Assists Network Administrator in developing, implementing and maintaining policies, procedures and associate training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery
· Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule
· Responsible for system security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms
· Support in security management and security architect standards and documentations management and supports networking and security services in LAN
· Perform security audit
· Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices
· Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support network procurement and development efforts
· Manage security solutions, including firewall, router, antivirus, and intrusion detection systems
· Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, and UPS
· Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specification information
· Administrator and maintain end users accounts, permissions, and access rights
· Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports
· Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvement, upgrades, and repair reports
· Manage oracle server,Windows Server,Linux Server
· Provides guidance and training to junior members of the team
Linux based proxy server and its commands and grip on all versions of Windows Server with installation and configuration
Must Experience in all DC,DHCP,Active directory,vmware,VLAN,VPN,firewalls,file sharing etc.
1. Academic Qualification
· BCS, BIT, BSc
· Must have at least 3 years of experience in Network and Systems Administration
3. Technical and Interpersonal skills
· MCSE or MCTS or MCITP and CCNA (Local Certificates or Proven Study Record also acceptable in exceptional cases)
· Experience with 2003/2008 Server platforms
· Strong background in Exchange 2003 messaging system
· Managing SQL Server backups and Maintenance
· Good team player and team leading skills
· Flexible to understand user problems
· Must have good technical knowledge of Microsoft Networking environment
· Knowledge of network security and linux
· Capable of learning new software solutions / tools
· Knowledge of Virus and spam threats and protections measures
· Good communication skills
· Sound presentation skills
· Quality and Safety Awareness
4. Key Performance Indicators
· Number of Complaint resolved in time.
· Users satisfaction on the worked done.
· MCITP & CCNA certification.
· Average time to solve support request.
· Number of overdue support tickets (open, not solved and over deadline).
· Number of un-responded emails.
· Knowledge transfer to junior resources.
· Antivirus and WSUS update on all workstations within the organization.
Note: You must take this online test to complete your job application. Click the button to take the test now or visit your dashboard to take it later. You can also find a link to this test in your registered email address.