A Dubai – UAE based Group of Companies is looking for well-educated female personal assistant to works closely with CEO to provide administrative and personal support, usually on a one-to-one basis. To Assist CEO to make the best use of his time by dealing with Commercial, secretarial and administrative tasks. Must have extensive knowledge of the organization able to understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
- Personal assistant will act as the CEO's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Tasks are likely to include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and travelling with the CEO Globally to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations, taking care of his personal affairs.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Boss;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring that the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- She has to attend the business dinner / Lunch meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the CEO's absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.